Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pictures Of The Drums
















Please excuse me as I play around and figure out how to add pictures. Here are a few pictures of the kids with their drum set. The set was an very generous gift from Uncle Eugene (James' brother). Thanks Gene! At least most days I thank you....other days I just take an Aleve to reduce the pounding in my ears! The boys are thrilled with the addition and are excited to start a "basement band". James has been teaching Hayden how to use the drums and Reid has been learning basic chords on his guitar. They seem to both really enjoy it. Who knows maybe some day soon we'll have to make the sacrifice and dish out the cash for real lessons. Perhaps their cousins, Cora and Rosa, could add the vocals and we could have a real family band. Ha-ha! Well, now that I know how to add pictures I will have to keep things up to date. I'm sure there will be plenty of football, soccer and home improvement pictures posted soon! Oh, sorry I couldn't rotate the two verticle pictures. I'm not THAT advanced! Take care till next time!

No comments: