Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth / Election Day!


What a BIG combo day! Remember today is Earth Day so go hug your favorite tree! Then after feeling relaxed and refreshed from your Earthy oxygen-filled hug, go vote for HILLARY! Ella and I did! We wore our matching Hillary for President T's and proudly tapped the screen over Hillary's name. How fun to vote for a qualified female candidate with my baby girl! Now, tonight we will be sitting at the TV with knots in our stomaches. I pray it is a landslide in favor of Clinton. Obama irritates me. What are people thinking? Has anyone heard him solve a problem yet? I've heard lots of I'm gonna's, but NOT one planned solution! James mentioned that he sounds a lot like Carter when he was running for office. A newbie who was going to change the world in 4 years. Ok, check a history book.... the man has done more for this country, and the world, out of office than he ever did while occuping the Presidential office. So, 'bama go build a home for the impoverished, fight big oil, win the Nobel Peace Prize, but keep your 1960's hippy chick head out of my White House! God I LOVE election day! Now, go hug that tree!

No comments: