Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Been A Year, Time For A New Look!

Our blog was a year old on Sunday!!!!!!!! So I figured, new year, new look. What do you think? I'm liking the neutral browns, not so keen on all the negative space on the sides. I suppose I'll try it out for awhile a see if I can get used to the new look. Personally, I think Blogger needs some new and creative templates. So after a year I must ask my family, and blogger friends in the know, how do you embed a picture in the middle of your post?! I see this on other blogs and love it, however when I upload my photos Blogger always places them at the top of my post. Does anyone have any suggestions or help to offer? Thanks!

2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

hey, lookin' good! when you insert a photo...click on it and then drag it to where you want it on your post. clear as mud?!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Okie dokie...there are a ton of super cute *free* templates at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
check them out! It is super easy to do too! If you need help, just let me know!
Follow Linda instructions on the picture thing. You should be set!