Monday, November 3, 2008

I LOVE My Chiropractor!


Today is the first day in 2 days that I haven't had insane neck pain! Woo-hoo! Had the pain started on a weekday, I could have had it taken care of quickly. However, it happened Friday night and I was left to deal with it over the weekend. I went into the Chiropractor ASAP this AM. He jackhammered my neck, cracked my back and pushed on my butt 3 times. Voila! Whole new woman! Had I known how great Chiropractic care was BEFORE I was married, I would have moved near a Chiropractic college and started hitting on all the attractive male students! I so could use a Chiropractor for a husband! James tried to ease my pain this weekend. He picked me up, cracked my back and then tried to lift my head off my shoulders. This of course did NOTHING! I appreciate his care and concern;however, I also reminded him that trying to lift ones head from their shoulders has also killed people. I believe it is called HANGING! Hello! His help was actually a covert way for him to rid himself of me!

5 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Glad you feeling less pain today!

kateykates said...

I have always wanted to try a chiropractor.....my back always hurts.

Jen said...

I am glad that you have found some relief.

Fighting Mama said...

I lurve chiropractors! They have truly worked miracles for me on many occasions.

Growin' With It said...

now i hope you know i'm glad to hear you are feeling better, but i still can't get into the thought of someone crackin' anything on this poor old body. my hubby's done the acupunture thing too and woa...that's freaky!