Monday, September 22, 2008

Ella Was Quiet And Look What Happened.......


The above picture is evidence of a briefly unattended Ella. This morning I sat her down in front of Diego and began checking emails and emailing the boys teachers. Ya know, checking up after a weeks vacation. Well, Ella LOVES Diego, so I thought I would have at least 15 minutes to devote to catching up. NOOOOOO! About 5 minutes into Diego I hear Ella laughing and saying, "Look Mama I have Ella hair on me!" That's what I say when I have a stray, long, loose hair hanging off of me. I'll say something like, "Oh, it's a Mama hair." Well I turn to see her back, and the chair, covered in loose curls! So, I calmly ask her what she did and she replies, "Me cut my hair with the scissors from the boy's room. He he he!" AHHHHHH! Ok. 1. How many times do I have to tell those little buggers to put their stuff away and up far away from Ella's reach! and 2. It was only 5 MINUTES and we were in the same room! AHHHHH! I'm either a REALLY bad mom or I gave birth to Houdini's offspring! The boys have turned out ok, so I'm putting money on that girl being related to a long dead contortionist! PLEASE GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH! Now here's a thought, what the hell is she into while I'm doing this?!.....................................Just checked..all good! Oh, gotta go we are now rummaging through the fridge!

No comments: