Sunday, August 24, 2008

Upside-down Rainbow


Last evening Hayden was outside swinging while I was in the mudroom working on the laundry. I heard Hayden frantically calling for me, so I ran outside and found him pointing up at the sky. The above picture shows what he saw..... an upside-down rainbow! I've never seen anything like it! Not only was it upside-down, it was also directly above our heads NOT on the horizon like most rainbows. I can honestly say it was one of the oddest things I've ever seen! Also one of the coolest!

1 comment:

~Laurie said...

Found your blog through bloggers around the world. I am in Lancaster County - Lititz. I noticed some familiar attractions on your blog. Would you beleive I have NEVER been to the shoe house? I have passed it like a million times but never went there. LOL