Thursday, August 7, 2008

Favre


Something is just not right in the universe. Just as I am s-l-o-w-l-y recovering from Hillary Clinton's Democratic Primary Loss, I am faced with another world shattering happening! The Green Bay Packers have traded Brett Favre to the New York Jets. What? What? What?! Now, I understand Brett said he was retiring, and therefore the Packers organization decided to move forward with in a "new direction" (ie. "we're going to start using the chump QB who has been warming our bench for the past 3ish seasons) Oh! That sounds like a great plan! Has anyone seen this man perform? Oh, that's right! He played about 3 plays last season and choked! Yeah! Let's start with this dude. (Yes, dude is his current name. I am refusing to acknowledge his real name. However I do believe it is Aaron, apparently his parents were morons, or the discovers of the Aardvark, because we can all see the double Aa isn't needed!) Anyhow, I LOVE the Packers. Yet now I feel as if I lost my big brother. Brett has been the starting QB for Green Bay since Sept. of my Junior year in High school! Now what?! Do I continue to LOVE the Packers (and mentally piss on Mike McCarthy) or do I split my love between GB and the Jets? I don't even remotely like the Jets. They are one of those teams, when talked about on ESPN, I think "Are they even still around?" Well apparently the Jets organization is aware of this thought and signed Farve to simply make themselves known. Can anyone on the Jets team even catch one of Farve's throws? I suppose we'll all just have to stay tuned and find out. What the hell was Green Bay thinking?! Farve has carried that team for years and now it's just "Bye Farve! You will be missed." Now I know the Packers organization is FILLED with cheeseheads! Apparently they have it shoved between their ears! The world is FULL of stupid, stupid people. Rejecting Farve is just proof that their is a large village of stupid, stupid people living in Green Bay Wisconsin!

No comments: