Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dutch Wonderland



















Thanks to Mom's boss (Dr. Roth) we all spent a day at Dutch Wonderland. I must admit I didn't think we would have a good time. Well, as usual, I was wrong. We had an awesome time. I wasn't feeling too well, so instead of riding the rides I was designated "picture taker". We all wore our homemade tye-dyed shirts, which cracks me up! We, in the past, would mock the families that wore the same colors to amusement parks. We would walk around referring to them as the "Red Family" or the "Blue Family." Well we were the "Funky-Groovy Family"! I must admit the kids did an awesome job with the folding and dying of the shirts! Everyone had a great time riding rides and watching the shows. Cora and Hayden, the two who LOVE roller coasters. Rode their first big coaster by themselves, and Ella went down the HUGE tube slides with James. Are my babies really old enough to be doing these things? Apparently!

No comments: