Monday, December 8, 2008

Look What I Learned Today!


I love taking little mini videos with my camera. The videos are never anything fabulous, but they do capture the kids voices and mannerisms in a way that photos obviously can't. Well, in August we got a new laptop. I was so excited to be able to download our photos and camera videos. Everything easily downloaded, however, the videos wouldn't play. Well, today I finally figured it out....I think! Thanks to a easy Quicktime download for Vista I was able to play my videos on our computer. Now I'm trying to post a video.




And.....I think I did it! Well, if you happen to watch the video, please know I realize this isn't the greatest flick to hit bloggyland. However, it is a great video of the kids. I love how Hayden is the only person playing in the ocean on a freezing cold day! I love how Reid enters with his "potty time" news break and I love how Ella flirtatiously jumps in the water only to trot away like the girly-girl she is! As their mother, I can see each of their personalities shine in this otherwise windy, loud and dreary clip.

Oh! I also learned read about how to do that! Well I guess I read AND learned, but I needed a word to practice my new skill!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woohoo, congrats on getting it all figured out.
Cute video!! I love how she steps in the water and then runs away from it, smart girl lol

Growin' With It said...

the video kept buffering and won't load...probably MY lovely computer. i'll try again later. but in the meantime, now that i see you video...click on the "i see what your saying" button on my blog. no excuses, you MUST join up now! ☺