Thursday, May 1, 2008

Must......Sleep!

Up this morning until 2:15am. I went to bed and woke James up. Stayed awake long enough to make sure James STAYED awake. Quickly fell asleep. 2:45am Hayden yells, "Mom, MOM! I need a tissue." I hear him, but I continue to stay in bed hoping James (who is still getting ready for work) will get a tissue for him. No tissue from James. Stumble out of bed and into the boy's room. Hand Hayden a tissue.....and fall unconscious into my bed. 5:00am I wake to Ella staring at me. "I wan you!" she yells. "Shhhhh! Don't wake the boys!" I snap back. "Climb up into bed" "No me wanna see my shows" "It's too early for your shows" "Me wanna see my shows now!" In an effort to keep the boys sleeping, I drag myself out of bed to prove to Ella that her shows aren't on yet. We get to the TV, search the channels....no interesting shows for Ella. Hooray, back to bed I think....nope. Boys hear TV....boys wake. Ella is at this point searching for breakfast. So much for 8 hours of sleep! Ha! Ha! Ha! 8 hours! Yeah, right!

No comments: