Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ok, how can you even begin to lable this!

I love my life, I love my life, I love my life...... There are moments when this mantra needs to be repeated constantly. For example, last evening Ella decided to feed the fish. Not only does she know she is not allowed near the tank, she has been told repeatedly to NEVER open the tank. Well, apparently last evening her need to help surpassed her need to listen. Her "helping" resulted in the entire can of food being dumped into the aquarium! A new, full can of food dumped into the tank! So far all but one of the fish have survived. Reid's beloved "sucker fish", named Jack Sparrow, was the only casualty. I suppose the soggy blanket of food, which instantly covered the bottom of the tank, proved to be too much for the little guy. Reid has been very upset and has therefore waged a mini war on Ella. (Nothing new there.) Anyone looking through our kitchen window would have enjoyed watching James and I gagging as we cleaned food and insanely stinky water out of the tank. Hopefully we will have no further deaths as our fish continue to go through "food detox" . Oh, but wait there is more! Not only did we have the fish tank to deal with, we also had Sheldon. Remarkably Sheldon has been very quiet. As many know, each fall Sheldon (our 7 year old Border Collie mix) becomes ill. Thankfully this year he managed to stay away from the nasty Locust leaves and therefore remained healthy. Great! Well it's been great until today! Sheldon, when left out this afternoon, stepped in his own "business" and then tracked it through the house! Thankfully it was only on the laminate and NOT on the carpet! By all means everyone, come visit. Who wouldn't want to visit a house full of sh*t and dying fish in rank water! How yummy! Again....I love my life, I love my life, I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments: