Friday, December 14, 2007

The Great Debate

This morning while getting ready for school, Reid and Hayden began to argue. Honestly this is nothing new;however, instead of the usual screaming, they were actually debating an issue! I asked what they were fighting about and Hayden yelled, "Reid said the Crocodile Hunter isn't dead!" Reid instantly turned around, with a straight and very serious face and said, "Him not dead! Him was saved by a whale and is helping monkeys in Alaska!" I love the inside of that boys head! Now you may be wondering why they are debating this now. Well, my boys, like most around the world, were deeply saddened by the death of the Crocodile Hunter. Now Bindy, his only daughter, has her own show. This show, Bindy the Jungle Girl, has clips of her father. Talk about confusing, he's gone but he's not. I can understand Reid's thought process, but who knew there were monkeys in Alaska! I am not going to be the one to burst a bubble like that!

No comments: