Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Relief!

As anyone can see, I had taken a L-O-N-G break from blogging. I didn't feel comfortable writing about an issue that had somewhat taken over our lives. For the past 6 months I (we) have been dealing with drama, threats, lies and uninvited home visits from individuals who can't understand the word NO! Even my kids were beginning to feel uncomfortable. Many nights when we would pull into the yard, they would see the mob at the end of the street....they knew who they were, the same people who came to our home. The same people they had seen me tell, VERY firmly to GO AWAY! The same people they "heard" terrible things about. Now here they were, camped out in what they thought was a "safe" place with "safe" people. However, after yesterday I am hoping our lives will return to normal. After a vote of 54-26, healing can hopefully begin, and life can return to what had been very peaceful.

1 comment:

Growin' With It said...

ugg. here's to new victories over what you've been dealing with. so much harder when it affects our kids too.