Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why I Am Married


In moments like these, I realize why I am a married woman. My man can dispose of a 3 pound opossum carcass, but I am unable to remove a moth from the dishwasher. How the moth actually got there is beyond me. Fact is, it's there. I tried plucking it out with a fork.... it fluttered! EEEWWWW! The dishes in the sink are piling up, I don't (well won't) hand wash. Just ask my kids. In the mornings when all of our spoons are dirty, I could open the dishwasher and wash a few for use, but NO we simply enjoy "Funky Spoon Day!" We open the kitchen drawers and grab any item that resembles a spoon and use it to eat our cereal. Measuring spoon, melon baller, avocado pitter...etc. So, now I have a sink full of dirty dishes, a dirty dishwasher AND a resident moth! At this rate it looks like we'll have to initiate "Funk Fork Day" for dinner! Hurry home James!!!!!!!!

No comments: