Friday, June 27, 2008

Many Updates and Some New Stuff Too!

Yet again another month has flown by! Since the boys have been out of school my life has been an absolute blur! So, here are a few updates.... Memorial Day Cemetery hopping was a success. We all had a great time searching for, and finding, our War Veteran ancestors. We also happened upon many non-veteran ancestors as well. I now realize how much I love the idea of a family plot. Ya can find all your people at one shot! Just so everyone knows, you won't be able to find my grave when I'm gone. As I searched the cemeteries I realized.... rot just doesn't suit me. So, I have officially decided to be cremated. Now I just need to figure out what should be done with my ashes. They definitely need to start in a bottle of Yingling Lager. I've always wanted to submerge myself in a good Lager. I suppose that would be the only way to successfully accomplish this. I could always fill a bathtub with Lager and then soak in it. However, that will just leave me smelling all yeasty and would also be just a bit expensive. So, ya'll need to remember... send a bottle (or case, I'm a BIG girl) to the crematorium when I die. Oh, and make sure the crematory dude is Nazarene, or Mormon or Amish. I need someone reliable who won't bogart all the beer! So, steer clear of the Catholics ya know they'll chug the beer and leave me floating in bottles of piss! Then after I'm well soaked in the Lager I think the bottle(s) should be passed around allowing me to follow each of my loved ones around for a day. Then I could watch (hey, it's a basic law of physics: Energy can not be created or destroyed. Therefor I WILL be watching from somewhere!) and think gee, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore. Then you could all do with your bottle as you see fit. Honestly I think the funniest thing that could be done would be to bury the bottle VERY, VERY deep in a very remote location. Then hundreds of years from now when uptight, futuristic archaeologists dig me up I could stand by a watch them figure that out! Well, actually I'll be standing by laughing my ass off when they sniff, or taste it! Yeah, THAT would be funny! SO......... that was a bit off the beaten path.. what happened to the updates! Let's see.... Oh, Hayden will be playing Div 3 soccer this fall. He' s very excited about this. It's still a rec. league, but he will get the chance to play on different fields and against different teams. I let ya'll know more about this when we get a schedule (sometime in August). Oh yeah, I had a LOT of questions about the "No Baby Daddy and Ball-less Husband" post. Well as it turns out, No Baby Daddy apologized to my sister. Apparently she isn't quite as bad as I may have originally thought. Oh, and No Baby Daddy.... has a Daddy...who requires supervised visits. OOOH, she can pick em. Harsh I know, but common! Well, that's all the info, and "updates" my head can wrap itself around right now, so until next time.......

No comments: